Introducing The TABY Tray
Keep your child entertained for hours in the car or on a stroller.
Share the TABY Tray
We passed with flying colors in our certified crash tests. Your child is safe with the TABY Tray. Read more about our product safety.
TABY Tray Highlights
- Holds snacks, drinks, books, toys, crayons, etc. No assembly required.
- Easy to reach cup/bottle holder is recessed to help prevent spills.
- Strap clips on both sides of the tray for easy installation. Fits most child restraints and strollers.
- Washes easily with soap and water. Made of flexible FDA approved plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A
Works with our Brittax, solved our driving needs
We've had this tray for about 9 months, and my now-3-year-old asks for it regularly. We have a Brittax Roundabout, and it works just fine ... snug fit with no tipping. I love the simple design of having a clip on each side, so that if I have to remove the tray completely, the strap underneath doesn't have to be removed.FSG - Minneapolis, MN
How does the tray stay stable?
The TABY Tray comes with a strap that is used to secure the tray. The tray works best with something stable to rest on. If the stroller or car seat does not have arms then it will rest on your child’s legs.
How does the tray attach to a car seat?
The TABY Tray comes with straps that are connected under the booster/car seat. It helps if the booster / car seat has arm rests to stabilize it.
Will the tray work on an airplane?
The TABY Tray will work nicely on airplane seats when both armrests are down. The tray will sit on top of the arm rests.
What strollers and car seats does the tray work with?
The TABY Tray works with most strollers and car seats. We don’t recommend using it with infant car seats because they are typically tilted too far back.
The TABY tray was designed with both function and safety in mind. Functionally, the tray fits a variety of car seats and strollers due to the adjustable nylon web belt and fastening buckles. The tray can be installed conveniently and removed from either side in case of emergency.
The plastic material used for the TABY tray is ABS plastic, the same sturdy plastic used for football helmets and other demanding applications. The material is hard, yet flexible and easy to clean. ABS Plastic is not brittle or subject to cracking. ABS plastic will not warp in the heat of an enclosed car.
The TABY Tray has been tested by an independent lab. The tests passed ensure mechanical safety and safety in crash test scenarios. The TABY Tray was subjected to and passed the following safety tests:
- Mechanical – Impact ( 16 CFR 1500.51)
- Mechanical – Torque/Tension (16 CFR 1500.53)
- Mechanical – Sharp Points (16 CFR 1500.48)
- Mechanical – Sharp Edges (16 CFR 1500.49)
- Mechanical – Small Parts (16 CFR 1500.01)
- Flammability (16 CFR 1500.44)
- 30 Mile Per Hour Head-On Crash Test
Thousands of children are entertained with the TABY Tray every day. Become a happy parent and get yours today!